TMC Sunrise at Old Tucson Trail Run
Randy Accetta February 5, 2019
You can still snag a coveted spot in the February 17, 2019 TMC Sunrise at Old Tucson Trail Run, with a four-miler and 1-mile walk/run. The first 800 registrants receive a long-sleeve t-shirt, free trailside breakfast, and the first-ever race medal, modeled after the historic Tombstone Marshal badge. All shirts and medals are first-come, first-served for the first 800 registrants. All those who register after the 800-person limit will be able to receive any souvenir items at the SAR tent at the Bitter Creek set after the race.
What you get:
- Race Medal: first-ever medal, modelled after the historic Tombstone Marshal badge
- Free Breakfast: All paid registrants receive a free Cowboy breakfast
- Long Sleeve shirt: eveyone receives a long sleeved shirt in either women's or unisex sizing; first-come, first-served for sizing
- Free admittance to Old Tucson Studios: for a full day of Old West fun!
- Guests receive special discounted pricing, so everyone can enjoy the day together. Friends and family are allowed in Old Tucson during the event up until race end; to stay in town after the park opens, additional guest passes to Old Tucson are a discounted $8 per person and must be purchased by the runner at the park entrance beginning at 9:45am. A participant wearing their race number must be present to take advantage of this special race entrance rate.
- Free admittance to International Wildlife Museum: Everyone registered receives free admission to the renowned International Wildlife Museum on race day.
- The 4-Miler is on single track trails, Horse Poop Alley, dirt roads, washes, and the dusty Old Tucson Main Street
- The Family 1-Miler is not very technical and loads of fun for walkers, joggers, and runners of all abilities
- Age Group and Overall Prizes: Gift certificates to The Running Shop for overall and age group winners.
- Sunrise at Old Tucson is scheduled to be part of the 2019 Southern Arizona Roadrunners Running Shop Grand Prix.
4 Mile Trail Run (medal, shirt, breakfast, admission, timed race)
February 1 - February 14: $40
Race Weekend: $45
One Mile Walk/Run (medal, shirt, breakfast, admission, untimed)
February 1 - February 14: $35
Race Weekend: $40
Kids 10 and under are $15, including the morning Cowboy Trailside Breakfast (no shirt, no medal, untimed)
SAR Member Discount has ended. Remember: the race will take place rain or shine, with no refunds or returns. Transfers are $10 apiece. Last date for transfer is February 14.