Advertise with SAR
SAR Community Events Calendar
- The Southern Arizona Roadrunners will post your event for FREE on the SAR Community Events Calendar. To view the SAR Community Events Calendar, click here.
- Please note that we do not include links to outside websites or fliers.
- You can purchase a Web Badge for your event that will be displayed on the home page of the SAR Website. The Web Badge will display your logo, event name, event date and have a link to your website.
- You can create your own Web Badge with the following specifications: A 180x150px static gif or jpeg advertisement of 40kb or less with a clear logo, event name & date, and a link-thru URL for the event. Or, we can create the Web Badge for a charge.
- Pricing for Web Badges is as follows:
Not-for-Profit Organzations with 501c3 = $50 per month (pro-rated for partial months)
For-Profit Organizations = $75 per month (pro-rated for partial months)
If you are unable to provide the file noted above, we can create your Web Badge = $20
Advertise in the Southern Arizona Roadrunner’s Newsletter, The Roadrunner
- The Roadrunner is a hard-copy newsletter that is published 4 times per year. The Roadrunner is mailed to all SAR members and also distributed to local running stores.
- Pricing based on ad size and number of issues is as follows:
Ad Size: Business Card (3.5in x 2 in)
1-2 Issues: $30.00
3-4 Issues: $25.00
Ad Size: 1/4 Page (3.65in x 4.75in)
1-2 Issues: $90.00
3-4 Issues: $70.00
Ad Size: 1/2 Page (7.5in x 4.75in)
1-2 Issues: $150.00
3-4 Issues: $110.00
Ad Size: Full Page (8.5in x 11in)
1-2 Issues: $250.00
3-4 Issues: $175.00
List Your Business with our Membership Discounts
- If your business would like to offer a discount to SAR members, we will list your business on the Membership Discounts page of the SAR Website and will also publish the information in the Southern Arizona Roadrunners newsletter, The Roadrunner, that is published 4 times per year. To view the Membership Discounts page, click here.
- Other than providing a discount to SAR members, there is no charge for this listing.
Apply to become a SAR Good Neighbor Race
- The Southern Arizona Roadrunners are proud to support other competitive and social running and walking events in our community. Towards that end, the SAR Good Neighbor Race program was created with the goal of helping other organizations put on quality, successful running and walking events. SAR will provide detailed race guidelines and a resource to assist you.
- Each SAR Good Neighbor Race must be pre-approved by the board of the Southern Arizona Roadrunners.
- A SAR Good Neighbor Race Agreement must be signed that outlines the specific responsibilities of the Race Director and of SAR. Click here to view the SAR Good Neighbor Race Agreement.
- Pricing for SAR Good Neighbor Races is as follows:
Donate $150 (Non-Profit with 501c3) or $300 (For-Profit) to SAR upon completion of event
Donate $250 to a charity of choice to support the local community